Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year


Hope you all have had a wonderful holiday season and that 2012 is off to a good start for you.

As some of you know, I have not posted here since September because I was in the grip of deadline fever on my 2013 book. (Despite the desk mug that Dorothy Cannell gave me, I do take deadlines seriously!)

Additionally, I was posting on Facebook and with The Lipstick Chronicles, which has ceased to exist as of the first of the year.

Because I don't have the capability of allowing comments here, I shall continue interacting with those of you who wish it either through Facebook or by direct mail, which is what you get when you click on the Contact button over in the right column.

This site will be used mostly as a handy reference for my book titles, Deborah Knott's family tree, a media page, and any scheduled events.

Please come talk to me on Facebook.

Blog Archive