Sunday, January 17, 2010

More New York

It’s been a busy week catching up with old friends and breaking bread with new ones. 

This was taken outside the Manhattan Diner where we had breakfast with Bonnie Claeson and Joe Guiglielmelli of the late and much-lamented Black Orchid Mystery Bookstore.   They have always been huge supporters of mystery readers and writers, and I signed at that store almost every time I ever came to New York.

And here I am with Sisters in Crime Laura Kramarsky, Clare Toohey, and Kathy Ryan (who are also some of the WomenOfMystery.net)  The moment we met, we started talking as if we’d known each other forever and we were still at it two hours later when I had to leave to go meet my husband. 

 

This little cutie was out with her owner near my hotel.  Who can resist a dog in a tutu?

 

 And now back to "Colleton County" and back to work!



 


Blog Archive