Monday, September 12, 2011

Sisters in Crime Grant Winners

I had hoped to return with a full rough draft of my 2012 book, but it finally dawns on me that I don't do rough drafts. Each chapter is polished to a high shine before I can move on to the next chapter. But at least the book is moving and I have high hopes of finishing on time.

I was in Winston-Salem this past weekend for the BookMarks Festival. It's one of the best-run festivals I've ever attended. On a 1-10 scale, I'd give it an 11 or 12. Writers are really pampered here and I got to meet lots of new readers.

Congratulations to the newest winner of Sisters in Crime's "We Love Libraries" $1000 grant. Staffers from the Southeast Regional Library in Garner, NC are holding up what I hope are some of their favorite books. Even though this is "my" library, I had nothing
to do with their entering OR winning.

Blog Archive