Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where's Waldo?


I'm finally back home tostay for a while, but it's been a busy month. In case I was missed, I spent last weekend down in Columbia, SC at the South Carolina Literary Festival, a gathering of readers and writers that left me juiced up for the summer. I don't know how to tag pictures so that names are revealed when you run the cursor over them, so in this first picture, starting with me on the back right and going clockwise: Cathy Pickens, Carla Damron, and our moderator for "Women of Mystery" Debby Johnson.

Earlier in the month, I moderated a panel of Best First Novel Nominees at Malice Domestic in Bethesda. Here we all are. L-R - Avery Aames, who won with The Long Quiche Goodbye; Laura Alden, Murder at the PTA; Amanda Flower, Maid of Murder; Sasscer Hill, Full Mortality; and Alan Orloff, Diamonds for the Dead.













Although this next picture was also taken at Malice, it could have been taken in Columbia this past weekend because they were there, too. Ann Woodman and Lynn Pixley are delightful sisters who adore mysteries. (I adore them!)

I had pictures of Diane Chamberlain's book launch from earlier in the month, but they don't seem to want to load. Nevertheless, these may give an idea of why I haven't been diligent in keeping this page updated every Sunday. Now that I'm home, I should do better.

Blog Archive